Thursday, September 10, 2009

Who I am

Hello class;
My name is Jered Greishaw. I am a senior in the civil engineering field. I've wanted to be an engineer for a long time, ever since i was younger. I enjoyed being a hands-on kind of guy all my life and that is how i learned a majority of the things i know today. My father as a construction worker himself encouraged me to be an engineer and use the intelligence i showed so far throughout my schooling, as a key to my future. Using his advise i went to a high school that was specifically majored toward engineering. In high school i enjoyed engineering and pretty much concreted my decision on becoming an engineer.
I have many interests, I'm an outdoors lover enjoying hiking, fishing, hunting, and other motor sports. Other than outdoor activities I am a big sports fan, I enjoy playing hockey and football mainly, and when occasionally get to play paintball with my friends. Besides sports I like to play games, hang out with friends, party, and just live life to the fullest.

Jered

2 comments:

  1. Good to have you in my class Jered! I've heard that Buffalo area is good for fishing salmons during fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try paintball..it seems like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete